We have recently completed our Annual Report, and you can read it online here.
The report provides a snapshot of our achievements over the past 12 months, focussing on our five main areas of priority. These are:
1. Understanding, protecting and enhancing the natural environment.
2. Connecting communities and the coast.
3. Facilitating access, enjoyment and sustainable use of the coast.
4. Improving built environments along the foreshore.
5. Developing Bellarine Bayside as a sustainable, adaptive and accountable organisation that takes up its role in partnership with others.
The report also looks ahead at our plans for 2014/2015, and with many projects on the go it looks like it will be a busy year!
Download the Bellarine Bayside 2014 Annual Report: