Do you want to have your say on the proposed fee changes for Bellarine Bayside holiday parks?
Bellarine Bayside is listening!
Last year Bellarine Bayside announced a fee restructure for its holiday parks. A letter was sent to campers and this raised concerns among our camping community.
Bellarine Bayside wants all campers to have the best holiday this year, and for it to be even better year after year. To do this, we do need to increase our camping fees.
Camping fees make up the bulk of our revenue. They ensure your holiday park amenities are maintained and improved, and they also contribute towards caring for the coast.
The current holiday park fee structure is not equitable across our six parks and it’s also out of step with fees charged for similar parks elsewhere on the Bellarine Peninsula and Surf Coast. We know many of our campers have concerns about this, especially the difference between some of our seasonal accommodation packages.
We need to revise our fee structure. We want to know what you think about what has been proposed, as well as what we can do to improve our holiday parks. We need to work out when the new fee structure should be brought in. And we need your help with this.
To help inform your input, the draft proposed fee structure can be downloaded >HERE. It has not been finalised and is provided for your comment.
There are two ways you can have your say:
- You can take part in our online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/feedback_about_camping_fees or
- You can attend one of our Listening Posts over the March long weekend. This is your opportunity to provide your feedback face to face with Bellarine Bayside representatives. Drop in at any time to have a chat during these times.
- Portarlington Holiday Park – Saturday 7 March, between 10am and 12.00pm
- Indented Head, Anderson Reserve – Sunday 8 March, between 9 and 11.00am
- Indented Head, Batman Park – Sunday 8 March, between 12 and 2pm
- St Leonards, Area 3 – Sunday 8 March, between 3 and 5.00pm
The closing date for feedback is 9am, Monday 16 March. This will allow us to finalise the new fee structure in time for campers to make decisions about future bookings.
Your feedback will help us determine the fairest and most acceptable fee structure and the priority improvements for our parks. Importantly, we also want to establish a way forward for future consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is your opportunity to have input into the future of Bellarine Bayside. So come on, have your say! Bellarine Bayside is listening.