Bellarine Bayside is pleased to announce that our 2014-15 Annual Report is now available online!
The Annual Report highlights our achievements this year under each of our five goals outlined in our Foreshore Plan. These goals are:
- Understand, protect and enhance the natural environment
- Connect communities and the coast
- Facilitating access, enjoyment and sustainable use of the coast
- Improved built environments along the foreshore
- Develop Bellarine Bayside as a sustainable, accountable and adaptive organisation.
Financial statements for 2014-15 are also available online.
Hard copies of Bellarine Bayside’s Annual Report will be available at our Annual Community Meeting on the 27 November 2015 at the Indented Head Community Hall.
Don’t forget to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending the Annual Community Meeting for catering purposes.