Come and tuck in to all the delicious food on offer from our summer food vendors!
AT PORTARLINGTON PIER:
- Graeme’s fabulous hot jam donuts (get in before the queues)
- Vicki’s gelati and soft-serve ice cream (great on a hot day, plus Vicki also drives through the holiday park in the evenings)
- Mr Mussel fresh mussels and seafood
- Bella Smoked Fish for everything smoked
AT PORTARLINGTON HOLIDAY PARK:
- Dionne’s permanent food van located at Arthur’s Lounge. Dionne is selling ICE, NEWSPAPERS, MILK and BREAD in addition to all her tasty homemade goodies including sausage rolls, pies, pasties, chicken schnitzel burgers, steak sandwiches, egg & bacon rolls, fish & chips, calamari, slushies, lollies, soft drinks
- Peter’s Coastal Coffee Van will keep you caffeinated in the mornings. Find him near Arthur’s or throughout the park.
- Ross will be in with his Tropical Sno van Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout January. He will be located on the grassed area near reception.
- Honey Dee Loukoumades (Greek Donuts) available on Fridays from 3.30 PM on the grassed area near reception. These delicious treats will also be available at the Portarlington Mussel Festival.
- Geelong Wood Fired Ovens will be serving pizza in the park on Fridays from 5 PM, again on the grassed area near reception.
- Naoya’s Ninja Balls (also known as Tokyo sweets formerly sold at Wombat Bakery) will be serving these mouth-watering, custard-filled treats on Wed 6th, Fri 8th, Fri 15th, Sat 16th, Fri 22nd and Sat 23rd January.